Receiving a rate adjustment notice
To keep meeting all your needs and offering you an increasingly reliable, powerful network, Videotron will need to adjust the rates of certain services in early 2023.
These adjustments enable us to keep offering you cutting-edge products and adapting our services to your ever-increasing connectivity and entertainment needs.
Videotron is committed to:
- Continuing to offer you innovative products
- Investing heavily in its Internet and mobile network
- Having a more efficient network to meet all your entertainment needs
- Providing services that meet the highest standards of telecommunications
- Ensuring as many people as possible have access to our services
- Developing new services
Being a Videotron customer means…
Being able to take advantage of a self-service transactional site
Avoiding unpleasant surprises thanks to mobile and Internet consumption monitoring
Obtaining security services adapted to the evolution of various threats that could affect the integrity of your network
Benefitting from support in the choice of services adapted to your needs. Assess your needs.
Being a Videotron customer means being able to count on the support of our Customer Service and Technical Support representatives. To get help with your services or invoicing, contact Customer Service.
Frequent questions about rate adjustments
1 According to the CRTC Sales Practices Review - 2022 Secret Shopper Project Detailed Findings Report, dated March 23, 2022.