I want to change my correspondence email or username
You can change the email address you have linked to the Customer Centre.
- Under Your Account in the Account and Billing section, click Change Your Profile.
- Your email address will be found in your communication preferences. Click Edit.
You can’t change your username. If you absolutely want to change it, you’ll have to delete your Customer Centre account and create a new one with the new username.
To make your life easier, you can switch your login credentials for your various Videotron accounts for a unique identifier, that is, a single username and password that allows you to access your online services (WebMail, Customer Centre).
Sign up for a unique identifier
- Log into your Customer Centre.
- Go to your profile.
- Enable account linking.
Using a unique identifier is strongly recommended but not mandatory.
I want to change my password
If you have a unique identifier for all your accounts, you can change the password in the Customer Centre.
To do so:
- Go to Your Account.
- Click on My Profile.
- Click the Password tab.
If you do not have a unique identifier and want to change your email account password, go to your Customer Centre.
- Under Your Videotron Services, click on Internet.
- Go to the Email section.
- Click Manage Your Videotron Email Accounts.
- Click on Change Password.
- Follow the steps that appear on your screen.