Videotron’s commitment to privacy and confidentiality
Videotron is committed to respecting your privacy and protecting your personal information. That is why:
- We only collect the information needed to provide you with our services and improve them.
- We do not share your personal information with anyone other than our suppliers and mandataries, who are subject to confidentiality agreements.
- We store your data in secure databases.
- We always seek your consent before collecting, using or transmitting your personal information, except as required by law.
For more information, please visit our Privacy page and read our confidentiality policies:
Subscribing to and unsubscribing from communications
Are you a Helix subscriber? Find all the information you need to manage your communication preferences in My Helix Account.
We also comply with Canada’s anti-spam legislation, which protects Internet users from receiving unwanted emails.
You can at any time unsubscribe from a mailing list and manage your communication preferences from your Customer Centre.
- Go to Your Account and click Set your communication preferences.
- Select your communication preferences by checking the desired boxes. You can also change the email and phone number in your file.
Secure access to your Customer Centre.
Your Customer Centre account will be blocked after five unsuccessful login attempts. This helps us protect your personal information in case of fraud. To unblock your account, reset your password from the page you were redirected to.
You just forgot your username or password? Let’s get started: