I don’t know how to access the User Centre + app on my phone.
To access the app, you first need to download it to a mobile phone or tablet running on an Apple or Android operating system.
- Go to the App Store (Apple) or Google Play (Android).
- Search for the User Centre + app.
- Download the app. You can then access it the same as any other app.
I don’t know how to sign in to the app
1. Recommended method with your Customer Centre account
This will give you access to all the features of the User Centre + app.
To sign in, use the username and password you use to sign in to the Customer Centre on the web. If you don’t have an account, create one in the app: tap Sign up to Customer Centre. If you prefer, you can also sign up online.
2. With your device’s phone number (for Videotron Mobile customers only)
You’ll only be able to see your mobile data usage in the app. To sign in, tap See usage of this device. Enter your phone number and you’ll receive a text message with a code to sign in.
Notice : This does not give you access to all the features of the User Centre + app.
3. With the app without signing in
This will only give you access to illustrated tutorials, tips and information. You won’t be able to view your personalized profile.
If you forget your username, use the Forgot Username/Password? button located below the User Centre + sign in fields.
I have a new phone. How do I use the app?
If you have a new Apple or Android phone, don’t forget to download the app from the App Store (Apple) or Google Play (Android).
When you sign in with your Customer Centre login information or Videotron mobile phone number, you can use it to track your mobile data consumption and even get data add-ons when need be.
I don’t know if I can see my Residential Internet usage
You can keep a close eye on your Residential Internet usage with the User Centre + app.
- Check your Internet data limit and track your daily usage.
- Have you increased your usage? Use the app to get data add-ons.
- To make sure you don’t miss anything, set up Internet consumption notifications and get email or text alerts.
I don’t know how to manage my bills
Go to the My Invoice section of the app to set up email alerts, choose how to receive your invoice (by mail or epost Connect), and manage preauthorized payments (by credit card or bank withdrawal).
Note that the data presented in the app may differ from actual usage.
I have another issue
The User Centre + app gives you access to a multitude of illustrated tutorials and FAQs that will answer your questions about your services and help you take full advantage of your account. Please feel free to consult them as needed.