Find out your balance
Your balance is the total amount of your invoice, to be paid monthly.
- Quickly access your balance by logging in to the Customer Centre. You’ll find it on the home page under Your invoice. Haven't signed up for a Customer Centre account yet? Sign up.
- On the User Centre + app home screen, you’ll find your balance under the My Invoice tab.
- On your paper or PDF invoice, your balance is in the yellow box marked Amount to be paid.
How to pay your invoice
There are different ways to pay your balance, but it is not possible to pay your invoice directly in the Customer Centre. Choose the payment method that works best for you.
Register for preauthorized payment online in your Customer Centre account or the User Centre + app to simplify your payments. You’ll have peace of mind knowing your invoice will be paid on time every month.
You have two options:
- Direct debit payment from your bank account .
- Automatic payment on your credit card.
Paying through your bank’s website
You can pay your Videotron invoice online through any Canadian financial institution.
Just add Videotron as a payee in your online bank account.
Good to know
If you’re also a Helix subscriber, you will receive a separate invoice with a different account number than your regular invoice. Enter your Videotron account numbers in your online banking and identify them to make sure you’re paying the right one.
You can pay your invoice by credit card. Your Videotron account will be credited within 24 business hours.
- Call 1-866-380-2967 to make your payment.
- Select Option 2.
- Follow the instructions.
Cheque or money order
You can pay your invoice by sending us a cheque or money order at:
P.O. Box 11078
Montréal, QC H3C 5B7
To avoid delays in payment, please allow five business days for receipt and processing of your cheque.
Good to know
Your Helix invoice cannot be paid by cheque or money order.
We do not accept post-dated cheques. If you wish to pay in advance, sign up for preauthorized payments.