Since the Super Écran channel is not automatically blocked by activating Parental control to filter content intended for those aged 18 and over, movies and series for adults may still be accessible, even if basic Parental control is configured.
To ensure that you can limit access to Super Écran content for children under 18, you must block the channel with a PIN and then pause Parental control during adult viewing hours.
Blocking Super Écran using a PIN
- From the Guide, go to the Super Écran channel, press the left arrow and select the channel.
- In the menu at the bottom of the screen, select “Lock”.
- Enter your Parental control PIN.
Good to know
You will have to enter your Parental control PIN every time you tune in to Super Écran, or a channel recording.
Unlocking the Super Écran channel
In the Parental control section, choose the “Lock Channel” option and unlock Super Écran.
In the menu, select the Super Écran channel and press “Unlock”, then enter your Parental control PIN.
Pausing Parental control
- From the Guide, select the Super Écran channel and enter your Parental control PIN.
- Select the “Snooze Parental control” option for one, two or four hours.