The Saved menu, found in the main menu, obviously features content you saved to your Digital Video Recorder (DVR) and also suggests custom content.
The For You section contains TV shows and movies that you recently recorded or watched, as well as recommendations based on the titles you recently watched. It also includes several subsections you can configure based on your needs.
- Recordings : features content you recently recorded. There are various options available for interacting with the content: Watch, Episodes, Delete, Options, Other Times or Mark Unwatched.
Warning: If you delete any content, it will be deleted from the Recordings section and your DVR.
- Recently Watched : Contains recently viewed content and the options Mark Unwatched or Series Info. If you select Mark Unwatched, the content will be removed from the Recently Watched subsection.
- Recent Applications : To quickly access applications you recently used.
- Custom Recommendations : Recommendations based on on-demand movies and series you viewed. Removing recommendations Click [Settings] in the main menu, select Preferences, then disable Recommendations Based on History in the General Preferences section.
Shortcut to movies, shows, series, sports teams or stars you selected as Favourites. You can highlight favourite content on your list, then press the middle button to display more options.
- Adding a favourite : Search the desired content by browsing the On Demand menu or by using the Search function. Once you’ve found what you’re looking for, use the bottom and right arrows to highlight Favourites and press the middle button of the voice remote.
- Removing a favourite : Select the content to be deleted in the Favourites menu and use the arrows to select Remove Favourite, then press the middle button.
- Playlists : To read content :
- Choose a playlist.
- Select the content you wish to read.
- Confirm to start playback or press Info to display a navigation bar.
You can also delete, organize or rename your playlists:
- Select [Icone Paramètres] followed by the desired option.