iPhone 8 - Brillant.
Phone 8 introduces an all‑new glass design. The world’s most popular camera, now even better. The smartest, most powerful chip ever in a smartphone. Wireless charging that’s truly effortless. And augmented reality experiences never before possible. iPhone 8. A new generation of iPhone.
The most durable glass ever in a smartphone, front and back. A colour‑matched, aerospace‑grade aluminum band. New space grey, silver and gold finishes.
Precision-engineered to resist water and dust.1
The glass back enables easy wireless charging.2
New 4.7-inch and 5.5-inch Retina HD displays.3
Retina HD Display
A Retina HD display that’s more beautiful than ever. With True Tone, a wide colour gamut and 3D Touch.
True Tone technology automatically adjusts white balance to match the light around you. For a better viewing experience in all kinds of environments.
With a wide colour gamut and the best colour accuracy in the industry, everything on the screen looks more brilliant and vibrant.
Dual‑domain pixels give you a great view of the screen from almost any angle.
iPhone 8 features a more advanced 12MP camera. With a larger, faster sensor. A new colour filter. Deeper pixels. And optical image stabilization for photos and videos.
Portrait mode on iPhone 8 Plus gets even better. For sharper foregrounds and more naturally blurred backgrounds.
Dual cameras and new facial landmarking create dramatic studio lighting effects in Portrait mode.44
The wide‑angle and telephoto lenses on iPhone 8 Plus enable optical zoom, as well as digital zoom of up to 10x for photos and 6x for videos.
Introducing A11 Bionic. With four efficiency cores that are up to 70 percent faster than A10 Fusion. And two performance cores that are up to 25 percent faster.
A second‑generation performance controller provides more power when you need it. While delivering the same great battery life.5
The new Apple‑designed three‑core GPU is up to 30 percent faster than A10 Fusion.
A11 Bionic powers extraordinary augmented reality apps and games that will change the way you see the world.
With no charging cable required, iPhone 8 is truly designed for the future of wireless.2
Charge with wireless charging stations and mats in hotels, cafés and airports around the world.
iOS is the most advanced, intuitive and secure mobile operating system in the world. It’s designed to help you get the most out of iPhone.
Get to apps in Messages with fewer taps. Let Siri be your personal DJ. And discover new music with friends in Apple Music.6
Experience mind‑blowing AR games and apps on the world’s largest platform for augmented reality.
that's right for you.
1. iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus are splash-, water- and dust-resistant, and were tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529. Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
2. Compatible wireless charging mats sold separately.
3. Display size is measured diagonally.
4. Portrait Lighting available in beta.
5. attery life varies by use and configuration; see www.apple.com/ca/batteries for more information.
6. Apple Music requires a subscription.
Some features may not be available for all countries or all areas.
The Sky App will be available Fall 2017. The Sky App may not be available in all App Stores.