Policies and prevention measures - COVID-19
Here you can find all of our efforts to protect and support our customers and employees. Please note that this page will be updated regularly as we continue to implement new measures.
ALL OUR STORES ARE OPEN
Good news! All our stores are now open, and our teams are following the strictest sanitary measures.
According to regional health measures, our services offered in stores are adapted.
For store business hours, click on the button below.
In-store mesuresNote that in order to protect our customers and our employees, these stores will apply a strict service protocol and a strict hygiene protocol.
- Greeting of customers with a hydroalcoholic solution, small questionnaire and management of the number of clients in the store to respect the limit per square meter;
- Increased hygiene measures for all surfaces, vehicles and products used by employees and customers;
- Restrictions on physical contact: employees maintain as far as possible a minimum distance of 2 metres;
- Floor marking, installation of Plexiglas shields and protection panels between stations.
Special sanitary measures
After the cities of Québec, Lévis, and Gatineau were put into the red zone level and special sanitary measures were added as a result, the stores located in these cities will be limited to essential services only. Note, however, that curbside pickup will still be available for some non-essential services.
In-store essential services:
Replacement of defective equipment (mobile devices, TV remote)
Warranty services continuity for mobile devices (replacement or repairs)
Purchase of an essential accessory, such as a charger
Purchase or replacement of a SIM card
Technical problems and emergency telephone activation for first-line workers
Curbside pickup available for the following services:
Subscription to a Mobile plan
Renewal of a Mobile plan
Subscription to Helix services (TV or Internet)
New equipment return instructionsTechnicians can pick up equipment when they go to a customer’s premises for an assisted installation or a service call. See the FAQ at the bottom of this page for the conditions.
Always available to help you
In order to concentrate our efforts in the busiest times of the day, we have changed our hours.
Here are our hours for the coming weeks:
- Monday to Friday: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.