How does Voicemail to Email work?
Many features are available with Videotron’s Mobile Voicemail. This includes receiving all your voice messages by email. A convenient option if you’ve forgotten your mobile phone or wish to share a voice message with a friend.
When you subscribe to this option, voicemail messages that callers leave you are routed to your mailbox as attachments in audio format (.wav). To listen to a message, simply open the file attached to the email you receive.
To subscribe to this service, contact our Customer Service.
Good to know
If you subscribe to both the Home Phone and Mobile services, check your email’s Subject field to see which voicemail number the message was left on.
What are the conditions for using the Voicemail to Email option?
In order to use the Voicemail to Email option, you must:
- Be a Videotron customer subscribed to either one of the cable Internet services or to Mobile Internet
- Have a Videotron email account
- Be subscribed to Videotron’s Mobile Voicemail
How do I set up the Voicemail to Email option?
To set up your Voicemail to Email option, go to the Voicemail to Email section in the Customer Centre.
- Log in to the Customer Centre.
- Under the Mobile category, select Receive your voice messages by email.
- Select an email address from the ones displayed and click on Save.