illico TV subscriber
We invite you to use the latest version of our entertainment app, the Helix TV app, as of now.
Using your Customer Centre credentials, log in to the app to consult the TV Guide, watch live TV channels, choose On Demand content and much more!
How to enjoy the new app
Check out our Support articles before you get started.
How to use the Helix TV app features
How to stream to TV with the Helix TV app and Chromecast
FAQ about switching to the Helix TV app
The illico Web platform is no longer available. We invite you to use the Helix TV app on the Web and on your mobile devices by logging in with your Customer Centre ID.
With the Helix TV app, you can:
- Download your content before leaving your house and watch it when and where you want with the Download and go option.
- Simultaneously watch your movies and shows on up to five different screens, like your tablet, smartphone, or TV.
- Cast your content on the screen of your choice, including a TV, no matter where you are.
To access the TV Listings on the Helix TV app:
- From the top left three-line menu on mobile or the navigation bar on computer, go to the Live TV section.
- Select All Channels.
See more information about searching for content in the Helix TV app.
No. The Remote Recording option is not available for illico TV customers with the new app.
No. You will be able to access Club illico on your mobile devices from the Club illico app or on your computer from the clubillico.com Web platform, by logging in with your Customer Centre credentials.
Yes, to access your catch-up shows on the Helix TV app:
- Under the Browse section of the menu, select Channels.
- Choose the channel you want, then select your program to watch.