There are two options to activate your SIM card.
If you have a new phone number
Activate your SIM card in just one easy step: insert the SIM card into your mobile device and it will activate automatically.
If you’re keeping your current phone number
- Call our toll-free automated activation service at: 1-833-657-5507.
- Insert the SIM card into your mobile device.
Good to know
If you transferred your phone number from another service provider, you can activate your SIM card in your Business Customer Centre. Simply go to the Mobile section and click on Finalize your mobile activation.
How to install my SIM card?
To easily install the SIM card in your device, follow these steps:
- Make sure your device is powered off.
- Insert the SIM card ejector tool or the tip of a paper clip into the hole in the SIM card holder and press until the holder opens.
- Remove the holder from the device and carefully place the SIM card inside. Line up the card’s tapered corner with the holder’s tapered corner.
- Insert the holder back into the device and push firmly until it closes completely.
What are the different SIM card formats?
Three card formats are compatible with Videotron phones:
- Micro SIM
- Nano SIM
Note that SIM and Micro SIM cards are now offered together. To install one of these cards in your phone, simply select the one whose format is compatible with your device. You must detach it and insert it into your phone. If you are not sure which SIM card format is right for your device, contact a Technical Support representative before detaching the cards.