Registration and first login to My Account
Your registration to My Account was done automatically when you subscribed to Helix services. At that time, you received a temporary PIN, valid for 14 days. It is therefore important that you log in to My Account for the first time before it expires.
Logging on for the first time
- Access My Account.
- Enter your email address in the Username field.
- Enter the temporary 4-digit PIN you received when you subscribed in the Password field.
- Choose your new password.
Do you have services other than Helix?
If you are also subscribed to Mobility or Home Phone services in addition to your Helix services, you can manage these services and see the related invoices in the Customer Centre.
You now have a single username for logging on to both the Customer Centre and My Account. This is your email address and the password you chose when you logged on to My Account for the first time.
Managing your user ID and password
If you don’t remember your My Account login information or simply want to change it, here’s what to do:
- User ID: Retrieve or change your My Account user ID by contacting our Customer Service via chat or by phone.
- Forgot your password: Reset your password by clicking on the Forgot your password? link when you log in to My Account.
- Changing your password: Change your password in My Account, from the Profile & Settings tab, under the Account Information section.
What to do in My Account
When you log in to My Account, you can view your Helix services and equipment details as well as your invoices, change your TV channel selection or your Helix plan, manage your personal information, and much more.
|Change your TV channels||Change your plan|
|Add Wi-Fi pods||View your invoice|
|Pay your invoice||View your contract|