Why subscribe to Videotron communications?
Your time is valuable. That’s why we send targeted communications that are sure to be of interest to you. Subscribe to our mailings so you don’t miss out on any customer perks!
OFFERS AND PROMOTIONS
New plans, discounts, and price drops on devices.
Announcements about upcoming movie and TV show releases.
Partner discounts, rewards, and contests.
Tips on using your services and convenient features to discover.
Frequently asked questions about Videotron communications
How to recognize authentic communications from Videotron
- Text messages from Videotron are identified with the number 445120, and not with a phone number
- Our email addresses always contain @videotron.com or @communications-videotron.com
- If our communications include links, they begin with https://videotron.com/, liens.communications-videotron.com or https://go.videotron.com/
- When you receive a text message from Videotron, the requested action can be completed without having to click on a link, but rather by browsing the Videotron site
I subscribed to the emails, but I am not receiving them. What should I do?
- Check your spam folder.
- Make sure the contact email address entered in My Account and the Customer Centre is correct.
To ensure you get our emails and don’t miss any messages, we recommend using the same email address for all communications.
How to manage notifications in the User Centre + app
Follow the procedure for your mobile device.
- Access Settings on your phone and select Notifications.
- Under STYLE, scroll down and select Espace client +.
- Enable or disable Allow notifications by tapping the button on the right.
- Go to your phone’s Settings and select Notifications.
- Under Recently Sent, look for and tap User Centre +.
- Enable or disable Show Notifications by tapping the button on the right.