Your 4 invoice basics
- Account number: Located at the top right of the invoice. It lets you associate a payment with your account and identify yourself when you contact us.
- Invoice date: The date on which the invoice is generated (not the date on which it must be paid).
- Invoice period: The period for which the services are billed to you. Your services are always billed in advance.
Have you changed your services? The changes will appear on your next invoice, calculated from the date of the change. Understanding how modifications are billed.
- Current invoice due date or pre-authorized payment date: The date the invoice must be paid or the pre-authorized payment will be made if you’ve signed up for pre-authorized payments. This date is the same every month.
Position of these 4 elements on an example invoice
Generated in My Account (Helix services)
Generated in the Customer Centre (Mobile, illico, Hybrid Fibre Internet and Home Phone)
Learn more about the billing cycle
Why is your invoice higher or lower than you expected?
Here are a few causes of variations in your balance.
Frequently asked questions about your invoice
In My Account:
- Go to the Billing & Payment section.
- Scroll down to the Billing and payment history section, then click the Payment tab.
In the Customer Centre:
The last payment is indicated on your invoice, at the Payment rec’d line of the Previous invoice section.