How to set up your Wi-Fi network with the Zyxel Wi-Fi router
Good to know
To set up your Wi-Fi network with the Zyxel Wi-Fi Router, follow these steps:
- Go to 192.168.0.1.
- Enter the username and password.
- Click on eaZy123 at the top right of the page.
- Make sure the Internet type is Automatic – DHCP.
- In the Wireless Network, section, change the network name and password.
- Click on the Modify the 5 GHz Wireless Network box to adjust the 5 GHz network configuration.
- Click on Save Changes.
- Wait for the changes to be applied.
How to change your router’s administrator password
For increased security, it is recommended to change the router administrator password during installation.
Procedure for changing the administrator password with Zyxel Wi-Fi Router provided by Videotron Business.
- Open a browser, type http://192.168.0.1 in the address bar, and press Enter on the keyboard to access the router configuration pages.
- Enter the administrator password and click on Connect.
- Click on Expert Mode at the top of the page.
- Click the button in the top left corner to access the Maintenance section.
- Click on Accounts in the top left corner.
- Click on the Edit(pencil) icon under the Edit tab to change the password.
- Enter the current password, the new password, and the new password confirmation in the space provided. Click on Apply to save the changes.