Save on your new device
It doesn't matter if you're already with us or if you're becoming a Videotron customer for the first time—simply bring in your device and get credit towards the purchase of a new one.
Got questions? Bring your device to a Videotron store and find out how much it’s worth.
Find a store
How does the trade-in program work?
In four easy steps:
- Save all the personal info stored on your old device. Learn how here.
- Restore the device to factory settings. Learn how here.
- Bring your phone to a Videotron location to find out how much it's worth. Find a Videotron store
- Get up to $500 in credit for a new device when you sign a new service agreement.
Trade-in terms and conditions:
- All devices are eligible for the trade-in program, regardless of the service provider.
- The exchange must be combined with a subscription to or renewal of a 24-month mobile agreement.
- The device's battery and cover must be traded in as well.
- One device per transaction.
Find a store
- Your trade-in credit must be used towards the purchase of a new phone, at the time of trade-in. Any remaining credit will be applied to your invoice.
- Your trade-in credit is non-transferable.
- Your trade-in credit is not redeemable for cash. It will be applied to your account as credit for the immediate purchase of a new device.
- Any excess credit (after the purchase of a new device and signing an agreement) may be used to pay a mobile service bill.
What happens to my old device?
If your device is still functional or can be repaired, we'll send it somewhere it can be used again. However, if your device can't be repaired, we'll recycle it using the most modern, environmentally friendly methods available.
After I trade in my device, will I be able to get it back later if I want it?
No. All trade-ins are final. No device will be returned after it's been traded in.
What's my trade-in credit if I want to return or trade in my new device after I activate it?
If you decide to trade in a new mobile device you've activated for a different one, you can apply the credit to the new device of your choice. The trade-in credit is not redeemable for cash.