Changing your mailing address
In the Customer Centre, go to Your Address > Change your address
Change your email address
- In the Customer Centre, go to Your Account > Change your profile.
- In the Email address for correspondence section, click Edit.
Changing your preferred language of correspondence
- In the Customer Centre, go to Your Account > Edit Profile.
- In the Language of Correspondence section, click Edit.
Setting communication preferences
We send various types of communications, including information about your products, promotions, new releases and notices about your services. You can subscribe to or unsubscribe from these communications in the Customer Centre or My Helix Account.
- Go to Your Account and click Set your communication preferences.
- Select your communication preferences by checking the desired boxes.
My Helix Account
- In My account, go to Profile & Settings.
- Enable or disable communications according to your preferences.
Enable internet data usage alerts
Avoid unpleasant surprises by getting notifications whenever your Internet data usage approaches or exceeds your plan limit.
- In the Customer Centre, go to Internet and click on View your Internet usage.
- Select the usage threshold that will trigger an email or text message to be sent (75%, 90% or 100%). You’ll receive preventive notifications when you reach that threshold, followed by an alert when you’ve gone over your plan’s data limit. Notifications are sent to the email address on file or by text message if you have a Videotron Mobile plan.