Are you one of those people who need to maximize every minute of every day? Do you want to be more efficient at work? We’ve put together a list of the top work-related apps, broken down into four distinct categories. This list of helpful mobile apps will simplify your life and help optimize your time.
For a more organized to-do list
The management method described by David Allen in his book Getting Things Done led to the development of numerous task management apps.
- Todoist was one of the first organizational apps. It lets you make lists by projects and context, and offers a publication calendar that helps you manage your company’s social media sites. The simplified version of the app is free and the more comprehensive (Premium) version costs $38.99/year.
- Wunderlist is part of the Microsoft family. It can be synched to all your devices, so you can organize your personal and professional life quickly and easily. A free version is available, but the more comprehensive Pro version starts at $4.99/month.
For quick and efficient note-taking
It can be hard to concentrate, even during professional discussions. A good habit to adopt is to take notes, that way you can go back and read whatever details you might have forgotten.
- Dragon Anywhere vous permet de dicter vos notes de façon efficace. Si vous êtes souvent en déplacements, c’est l’application idéale. Le texte dicté se transforme en document, courriel, tweet, etc. La version allégée est offerte gratuitement.
- Tape A Call lets you record a telephone conversation, that way you won’t forget a single detail when drafting your proposal. $29.95/year with unlimited data space.
For remote meetings
You just wrapped up your business meeting and won’t make it to your team meeting on time?
- COMMaffaires lets you join meetings remotely via your mobile phone by way of telephone conference, video call, presence indicator, etc. The app targets customers subscribed to Videotron Business’ Cloud Communications service and features vary according to the customer’s plan.
- Logmein is the easiest app to use and provides maximum security when connecting remotely via mobile phone or computer. Basic individual access starts at $449.99/year.
For sending certified documents
Do several members of your team work on the road or remotely? Being able to send electronically certified documents will help save you lots of time.
- Hellosign is the most comprehensive app in terms of contract drafting. You can insert your logo directly in the template and use your own homepage. The app also lets you add your signature or that of a co-signer. The app starts at $13/month.
- Workshare lets you compare e-documents, so you can make sure that no detail escapes you. Several options are available; the basic version starts at $16/month.
17 January 2020, By Videotron Business
24 July 2020
Customer service : the 6 golden rules of communication
SMEs should consider customer service an essential aspect of their business development. After all, your sales and profitability are a direct reflection of your ability to satisfy your customers. Which is why it’s so important to adopt industry best practices when it comes to efficient communication and ensuring the longevity of your business.
10 July 2020
5 tips for making working from home more permanent...and more productive
Recent months have accelerated the emergence of remote working all over the world, but the trend had already started a few years ago. Is your company looking to prolong the teleworking experience? Here are five tips for making it happen while getting back to your usual pre-pandemic pace.
29 May 2020
4 steps for establishing your business continuity
Unexpected events can have serious consequences on your business. The COVID-19 pandemic is one such example. Protect yourself with a business continuity plan, and be ready for whatever comes your way!
We're here to help
Sources : Selligent, Forrester Research