Online Business invoice
Did you recently change your email addresses? This could be why.
Log in to the Business Customer Centre and check that your billing email address is up to date.
- Under Your Account in the Account and Billing section, click Change Your Profile.
- Your email address will be found in your communication preferences.
- Make sure it’s up to date and click Edit to enter the new email address, if applicable.
Business invoices by mail
There are various reasons why you may no longer be receiving your Business invoices by mail:
- You have signed up for preauthorized payments (unless your services have changed).
- You have signed up for online billing, in which case your invoices can only be retrieved from the Business Customer Centre.
- You have signed up for your financial institution’s electronic billing or Canada Post’s epost service.
- Your balance is less than $4.99, in which case it will simply be carried to your next invoice, at no additional cost.
- Videotron’s invoicing department may not have been notified of your change of address, if applicable. Contact Customer Service to resolve the issue.