What is Videotron Business WebMail?
WebMail is a secure and easy-to-use service and it’s free to all customers subscribed to Videotron’s Hybrid Fiber Internet. You can:
- Read, write and send emails from any computer that’s connected to the Internet
- Store up 2 to GB in messages, including files and images
- Send large files (up to 25 MB per attachment)
- Safely use email thanks to anti-spam filters and a state-of-the-art antivirus
- Get hassle-free messaging and no ads in your inbox
How to log in to WebMail
- Click on the link to go to the Webmail login page.
- Enter your email and password in the corresponding fields, then click Sign in.
If you can’t remember your WebMail password, see the article “What do I do if I forgot my Videotron Business email password?”.
Easily find your contacts thanks to:
- The ability to manage multiple groups and address books
- Improved access to information about your contacts (photo, address, anniversary, etc.)
- Faster access to your contacts
Manage your busy schedule with a few clicks. You’ll be able to:
- Create multiple calendars
- Get a day/week/month view
- Manage tasks and events
- Easily manage appointments
How to configure filters in your Videotron mailbox
You can activate filters that will trigger automatic actions when you receive emails that match the selected criteria.
- In the Options tab, select Mail Filters.
- Choose an existing filter or create one by selecting New Filter.
- Enter a name for your filter.
- Configure the filter criteria by choosing between Search by all of these criteria, Search by one of these criteria or Search all incoming messages (no criteria to select). Click the + on the right to add a new criterion or the - to remove one.
- Set up the actions by selecting what you want from Move message to, Copy message to or Forward message to.
- Configure the dates and redundancy of the filter by selecting what you want between Do not include messages received before, Do not include messages received after or Stop after processing this filter.
- Save the filter.