Office Phone or Mobile Voicemail: Reset the PIN in the Business Customer Centre
By default, your voicemail PIN will correspond to the last 4 digits of your phone number, followed by 99.
- Access the Customer Centre.
- Scroll down to the Mobile or Telephony section.
- Click on Reset your Voicemail PIN. Your new PIN will return to the default one, meaning the last 4 digits of your phone number followed by 99.
- Call your Voicemail and dial the temporary PIN.
- Current keys: Press 4-1-2 to set up your new PIN.