Office Phone or Mobile Voicemail: Reset the PIN in the Business Customer Centre
By default, your voicemail PIN will correspond to the last 4 digits of your phone number, followed by 99.
- Access the Customer Centre.
- Scroll down to the Mobile or Telephony section.
- Click on Reset your Voicemail PIN. Your new PIN will return to the default one, meaning the last 4 digits of your phone number followed by 99.
- Call your Voicemail and dial the temporary PIN.
- Current keys: Press 4-2-1-2 to set up your new PIN.
New keys: Press 4-1-2 to set up your new PIN.
As of March 2023, some changes will be phased into the Voicemail service. You will be notified when the new keys are enabled for your voicemail. Learn more.