My mobile phone is broken, how can I fix it?
Start by consulting the Troubleshooting section of your device’s user guide to see if you can fix the problem yourself. If this isn’t possible, visit one of our points of sale. If a problem is found and is covered by the warranty, we will exchange your mobile phone. You must present a proof of purchase to determine the warranty period.
Good to know
Do a quick search by address, city or postal code to find our store nearest to you and check its opening hours.
I have a warranty but I'm not satisfied with the services, what can I do?
If you’re not entirely satisfied with the Mobile service, you can cancel your subscription within the thirty (30) days following the activation of the service. Please note that the equipment must be returned prior to, at the first of the following eventualities:
- Within 30 days of activation;
- Or having used less than 50% (or 100% if you are an individual with a disability) of calling time and data included in your Mobile plan or Mobile Internet plan. If your subscribed-to monthly plan includes unlimited usage, condition  will not apply to the unlimited option.
Subject to change without prior notice.
The device must be in "new" condition with all components, manuals and original packaging. The battery is considered as essential part of the mobile equipment. In order to benefit from the 30-day guarantee, any gift or bonus offered with the purchase must also be returned in like-new condition. SIM cards removed from packaging or activated cannot be returned. For the device, no exchange can be accepted. However, you will have to pay a usage fee until the return date. No termination fees will be charged.
What if I no longer have a warranty?
No worries, a few options are available:
- If you’ve subscribed to AppleCare+, contact Apple to obtain service and support.
- To diagnose a device malfunction, contact Technical Support or make an appointment with one of our PROs in store.
- If you have the Mobile device protection program, simply create a claim on our website.
- To repair your device, walk in to one of our Certified repair center and get a free estimate and 15% off the repairs. You can have: repair and replacement of pieces and LCD screens, battery diagnostics, data transfer and recovery, removal of oxidation caused by liquid damage.
Because of COVID-19, we got some temporary measures:
- The Mobile Device Protection Program continues to offer device replacement and mail in repair.
- Out of warranty repairs can be sent to our repair partner, Mobile Klinik.