Ticket creation is the step that allows us to better understand the nature of your problem so that we can better help you.
Thus, in the event you experience any issues, it is possible to create a ticket to get in touch with our technical support team directly on the portal.
Ticket creation can be done in the Support section or by selecting the relevant service from your list of services and clicking on Request support.
Open a ticket
- Click on the Request support button, on the support page or on the description page of the impacted service, in the related tickets section.
- A How can we help you window will appear, allowing you to select the main topic of your support request. Check the box corresponding to your situation and then click on the Save button.
- You can then choose to enter collaborators, that is to associate additional contacts, who may also receive all communications and notifications concerning this ticket. Simply enter the email addresses of the desired contacts.
- Add the subject of the ticket, specifying the problem and providing a description of it. Make sure to include as much information as possible that can help resolve the issue.
- You can also add files to help with diagnosis. After completing the ticket, click Save, and the ticket will be forwarded to our support team. They will contact you as soon as possible.
- A Create support ticket window will appear. You can now start creating your ticket.
- If the problem involves one or more services, you can select the service(s) impacted by the problem in the Services impacted line.
Good to know
Follow up on a support request
The ticket can be tracked directly on the portal. It is therefore possible to reply to an existing ticket, and to have a discussion with a member of the support service at fibrenoire.
For each ticket, it is possible to consult the ticket number, status, subject, circuit number, creation date, and modification date.
It is also possible to consult the files attached to the tickets, to facilitate the understanding of the problem and to solve it. It is also possible to establish links between certain tickets and the associated circuits.
The escalation chart
The escalation chart in case of problems is constantly updated on the portal in the Support section; to view it, simply click on Show escalation chart.
It is also possible to see regular hours of operation and escalation criteria.