How does Call Forwarding on mobile works?
By default, Call Forwarding enabled on your mobile will automatically forward your incoming calls to your voicemail in the following cases:
- The line is busy
- You haven’t answered after several rings
- The line isn’t available (your mobile is turned off or the network is unavailable)
If you want all your incoming calls to be forwarded to a number other than your mobile, for example during a trip, you must set up Call Forwarding accordingly.
Setting up Call Forwarding on mobile
To set up Call Forwarding on your mobile, select the procedure according to your device model.
To enable or modify Call Forwarding, your mobile device and your SIM card must be compatible with the VoLTE feature.
- Open the app.
- Press and select Settings.
- Select Supplementary services or Calls, depending on the phone model.
- Select Call Forwarding.
- Select Always forward to enable or disable Call Forwarding.
- Enter the number to transfer the calls to and press Apply settings.
Warning : To reactivate Call Forwarding to your voicemail, make sure that the Forward when busy, Forward when unanswered and Forward when unreachable options are enabled with the following forwarding number: 1-514-424-2302.