This service enables you to speak to a number of people at the same time, no matter where they happen to be. Up to six people, including yourself, can take part in a conference call.
How does the conference-call service work?
You can enable or disable the conference-call service by using the SETTINGS menu of your mobile phone or by following these steps:
- Put the first call on hold While you are speaking to the first person taking part in the call, ask him or her to hold. Press 2, and then SEND.
- Add a second call to the one already on hold Enter the number of the person you want to add to the conversation, press 3, and then SEND to reconnect both calls.
- Add other participants to those already on hold Repeat steps 1 and 2.
- Remove the first participant Press 11, and then SEND.
- Remove other participants Repeat the previous step, replacing 12 by 13, 14 and so on.
- End the conference call To end the conference call, press END to hang up.
Good to know
Names of commands and keys may vary depending on the mobile phone and provider.