This service enables you to speak to a number of people at the same time, no matter where they happen to be. Up to six people, including yourself, can take part in a conference call.
How does the conference-call service work?
You can enable or disable the conference-call service by using the SETTINGS menu of your mobile phone or by following these steps:
- Put the first call on hold While you are speaking to the first person taking part in the call, ask him or her to hold. Press 2, and then SEND.
- Add a second call to the one already on hold Enter the number of the person you want to add to the conversation, press 3, and then SEND to reconnect both calls.
- Add other participants to those already on hold Repeat steps 1 and 2.
- Remove the first participant Press 11, and then SEND.
- Remove other participants Repeat the previous step, replacing 12 by 13, 14 and so on.
- End the conference call To end the conference call, press END to hang up.
Good to know