Videotron’s websites’ features
To comply with the WCAG 2.0 standards, our websites have the following features:
- Our videos and animations, including their related links, are accompanied by a text and/or soundtrack that describe the information conveyed by the images.
- All our pages display enough contrast to allow viewers to distinguish all the features without displaying colours.
- The content of our pages is prioritized, structured, and presented through the medium of HTML and CSS flagging in accordance with W3C standards and current Web practices, including full descriptive headers.
- Our pages can be displayed in an intelligible way even when the cascading-style sheets (CSS) are deactivated.
- All interactive features on our pages can be commanded independently using a mouse or keyboard.
- The destinations of all our hyperlinks are explicitly indicated.
- All our pages are accessible through an independent website address (URL).
- We offer a site map in text format that makes it easy to find your destination.
- Our texts are written in clear and concise language and important information is clearly featured.
In addition, certain features of Videotron’s websites comply with WCAG version 2.0 “level 2” standards. This applies to the contrast of our titles and headers and to certain navigation features throughout the sites.
For more information on these standards, please refer to the W3C full description: http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20/.