1. I already have my own equipment, can I use it with Helix?
You will have to change your equipment when transferring your services from Vidéotron to Helix.
The Helix Fi gateway replaces your modem and Wi-Fi router. The Helix TV terminal replaces your illico terminal. Only Helix equipment (Helix Fi gateway, Helix TV terminal, voice remote, Wi-Fi pods) can be used to access these Helix services.
2. I have more than one TV; how many Helix TV terminals do I need?
You need one Helix TV terminal for each TV you want to connect to the service.
3. How much does the Helix equipment cost? Can I rent it?
You cannot rent Helix equipment. Helix equipment can only be purchased. For more information about the costs, click here. There are two payment options:
- Pay the total amount when you sign up
- Make payments over 24 months
In both cases, the taxes that apply to the equipment must be paid in full upon purchase.
Have more questions about Helix?
Not at all! Helix technology is designed to provide an enhanced entertainment experience, including quick access to all your content on any screen, whether you’re home or away, and higher Internet speeds.