ICI TOU.TV is an entertainment platform that offers series from Québec and elsewhere, documentaries, various programs, and more!
Important: Some ICI TOU.TV content is available free of charge without a subscription, while other content can only be viewed with a ICI TOU.TV EXTRA subscription.
To subscribe, select Try the EXTRA (Essayer l’EXTRA) from the Connection (Connexion) tab of the app, then scan the QR code on the screen with your mobile device or go to ici.tou.tv/helix.
How to access the ICI TOU.TV app
To launch the ICI TOU.TV app on your TV, you can:
- Use the voice command and say “ICI TOU.TV”
- Press the HELIX button on your remote and select ICI TOU.TV from the App section in the menu, under Entertainment
The ICI TOU.TV home screen will open with a “You’re entering a third-party app” notification to let you know that this is not a Videotron product.
How to sign in to ICI TOU.TV
The ICI TOU.TV app allows you to browse the catalogue and watch free content without having to sign in.
To personalize your experience and to access the EXTRA section content if you are a subscriber, log in to your ICI TOU.TV account:
- Launch the ICI TOU.TV app.
- Select Connection (Connexion), then Sign in (Me connecter).
- Enter the email address associated with your ICI TOU.TV account and select Next (Suivant).
- Enter your password and select Confirm (Valider).
If you don’t have an ICI TOU.TV account, you can create one for free:
- Go to ici.tou.tv/connexion-utilisateur.
- Click on Create my account (Créer mon compte).
How to return to Helix TV from ICI TOU.TV
To leave the ICI TOU.TV app, you can:
- Press Exit on your remote to return to the TV
- Press Guide or HELIX on your remote to return to the Guide
- From the ICI TOU.TV home page, press on your remote to return to TV
FAQ about using ICI TOU.TV app
If you’re having issues or need more information on how to use ICI TOU.TV, visit the Centre d’assistance de Radio-Canada.
When you are logged into your ICI TOU.TV app account on the Helix TV platform, you can:
- Access the complete catalogue of content as well as the youth section
- Add or remove titles from your favourites list
- Search for content
- Resume viewing