Searching for content by actor, director or personality
Adding an actor, director or personality to your Favourite
- Press and select Search
- Use the remote's numeric keypad to enter the name of the person you want to add to your Favourites.
- Select a name and press the middle button.
- The person’s information will appear on the screen. Select Favourite then press the middle button.
NOTE: You can also add someone to your Favourites from a movie's or show's cast and crew information screen.
Browsing the content related to an actor, director or personality
Once you've added someone to your Favourites, you can browse the content in which they appear (e.g., movies with your favourite actress).
- Press and select Saved.
- Select Favourite and press the middle button to confirm.
- Select one of your Favourites and press the middle button to view their information.
Removing someone from your Favourites
- Go back to Favourite and press the middle button.
- Select the person you want to remove from your Favourites, select Remove Favourite and press the middle button.
Finding cast and crew information
With your Helix TV Guide, you can find out which actors and directors worked on a movie or series. You can add artists to your Favourites to make it easier to find content that interests you.
- Press and browse through the Guide or use the Search menu to search for a show or movie.
- Select the show or movie you want and press .
- Select “Series Info” or “Movie Info,” depending on the selected content, and press the middle button.
- Select Cast & Crew.
- Then select an actor, actress or crew member.
- Press for more information about that person.
From here you can:
- Add the person to your Favourites.
- Set up recordings for shows featuring that person.
- Press the back arrow to go back to the previous screen.