Open the Guide in a flash
Say “Guide” or press the Guide button on your remote to access the TV Listings.
To confirm a selection.
To browse the TV Listings.
To go through several channels at once.
To move forward or back through the listings’ time slots.
To jump an entire day forward or back.
To exit the Guide.
Consulting the mini-guide
The Mini-Guide, a simplified version of the main Guide, is displayed on the right side of the screen. It enables to easily consult the channels’ listings and get more information on individual shows.
To access the Mini-Guide, press the arrow on your remote.
Navigating the Mini-Guide
To view a channel’s listings, stop on it and press the arrow.
To return to the TV Listings.
For more information on a given show.
To return to the TV Listings.
To exit the Mini-Guide.
How can I display movie or series info?
From the content information page, view the Episode Guide, find out who made the movie or series, and much more.
- Browse through the TV Listings or use the Search menu to search for a show or movie.
- Select the show or movie you want and press .
- Select Series Info or Movie Info, depending on the selected content, and press the middle button.
- Select Cast & Crew, then choose an actor, actress, or crew member.
- Press for more information about that person.
- To return to TV Listings, press .
Consulting the Episode Guide
With the Episode Guide, you can read the description of episodes in a series, view your recordings and see the progress of your viewing.
To access the information page
Say the name of the series or movie or go to the content in the TV Listings and press the button to access its information page.
- From the information page select Episodes.
- To go to a particular episode, select the season and then the episode of your choice.
- If the full description of the episode does not appear on the screen, press to display it, and press again to close the window.
- To schedule the recording of the episode, select Record and confirm with the button.
The Available and Free tabs display recorded or on-demand programs. The Upcoming tab shows upcoming episodes of the series.
Do you want to go back?
At any time, press to return to the previous screen.
How can I filter channels in the Helix TV Guide?
Press the Guide key twice to access the Select a Filter screen.
Select a filter using the and arrows, then press the button to confirm.
Filters sort channels into categories, such as:
- All Channels: All channels, including those not included in your plan.
- Free to Me: Channels included in your plan or that are unscrambled.
- Favourites: Channels added to the favourites of My List. Learn how to add a channel to favourites.
How can I display recently watched channels and shows?
While you’re watching TV, press to display the Last Watched.
Browse through the content using the and arrows, then select a show with the button.
Press the key to clear history of your Last Watched.
How can I display channel info?
- Access the Guide.
- Browse the listings using the and arrows to find the channel you want, then press the button to confirm.
- Select the Channel Info tab to display the list of upcoming programs.