During the night of February 18-19, 2024, between 11 p.m. and 6 a.m., we will be updating the servers responsible for managing access and services to illico terminals located in the cities of Montréal and Laval. During this time, you may not be able to record content or to launch apps, Video On Demand content, or pay-per-view content. However, you’ll still be able to watch live TV and browse your channels without any problems, as long as you avoid restarting the terminal yourself..
Your terminal does not work?
Potential issues after the update
The update may disturb how the recordings list is displayed and generate unfounded error messages.
1. Disturbed order of the recordings list
- Recordings made after the update will be displayed at the top of the recordings list, as it was the case before December 4, 2023.
- Recordings made between December 4, 2023, and February 19, 2024, will remain at the bottom of the list.
2. Unfounded error messages
Several scheduled recordings will generate a PVR713 error message. These notifications are unfounded, and it is safe to delete them. Your recordings will still be carried out normally. Here is how to delete the error messages:
Verify if there are “PVR issues” on the terminal
- Press the LIST button to access your terminal’s recordings list. The number of issues, if any, will be displayed.
- Press the OK/Select button to see the list of failed recordings.
Delete error notifications
- Select the failed recording notification.
- Using the right arrow, select the Delete the notification button.
- Press OK/Select to delete the failed recording notification.
- Repeat for each failed recording notification.