Catching up on a current program
Thanks to the catch-up features, you can pause a current program, go back to the live broadcast, rewind, and sometimes even fast forward. Show recordings begin when you choose a channel that allows you to control the playback.
Good to know
The Restart feature allows for watching the current program from the beginning.
The icon next to a program in the TV Listings means it can be replayed in its entirety. To use the Restart feature:
In the TV Listings
- Select the desired content.
- Press on the Voice remote.
- Select Replay.
From content in playback
- Press .
- Select Restart.
You can watch a show as soon as it ends, and up to 72 hours (variable according to content) after its broadcast without having to record it or waiting for it to be available in the On Demand section.
- Use voice command or the Helix Menu Search feature to find the desired content.
- Select Episodes.
- Choose the episode to watch in the list.
Watch the next episode
With the Watch the Next Episode option, binge-watch your favourite TV series without stopping. At the end of an episode:
- Select the down arrow to bring up the contextual menu.
- Select Next with the right arrow to watch the next episode.