The Videotron Cup
The Videotron Cup is a provincial U13 soccer tournament organized by Videotron in collaboration with CF Montréal and Soccer Québec. The tournament will feature 24 girls’ teams and 24 boys’ teams respectively from across Québec, competing in 5-a-side games following the FIFA Laws of the Game. The tournament is scheduled for August 19 and 20 at the Centre Nutrilait, the official training facility for CF Montréal.
The winners of the girls’ and boys’ Videotron Cup will win a trip to Miami to watch the CF Montréal’s final regular season MLS game against Inter Miami, on October 9, 2022, at DRV PNK Stadium. This trip to Florida also includes tours and other activities.
Everything you need to know about the Videotron Cup
REGISTRATION, COST, AND PARTICIPATION PRIZES
U13 girls and boys teams can register online from June 29 to July 16, 2022. There is a $400 fee per team participating in the Videotron Cup tournament.1
The eight players (five selected players and three substitutes) and the coach of each team participating in the Videotron Cup will receive one ticket each to attend the game between CF Montréal and New England Revolution at 7:30 p.m. on August 20, at Saputo Stadium.
Teams are divided into four groups of six teams.
- The top two teams from each of the four groups automatically qualify for the tournament’s round of 16. Teams ranked in positions 3, 4, 5, and 6 of each group will play a playoff game (eight games in total) to qualify for the round of 16, where the winners will face the first- or second-ranked team in each group (eight games in total).
- The winners of the round of 16 will advance to the quarterfinals (four games in total).
- The quarterfinal winners will advance to the semifinals (two games in total).
- The winning teams from the semifinals will face each other in the tournament finals (one game).
- June 29 to July 16, 2022: Teams registration period.
- July 23, 2022: Random drawing of participating teams2 live on Facebook.
- August 8 to 12, 2022: Random draw for the group phase.
- August 19 and 20, 2022: First edition of the Videotron Cup.
- August 20, 2022: CF Montréal vs. New England Revolution at Saputo Stadium.
- October 7 to 10, 2022: Trip to Miami for the two winning teams.
- Venue: Centre Nutrilait, 411 Avenue Letourneux, in Montreal.
- Parking: Very limited on site. Carpool, use free parking spots on nearby streets, and expect to need time look for parking.
- During the tournament: A variety of activities and food and beverage options will be available to participants and spectators.
- Contacts : firstname.lastname@example.org | (418) 704-8140
CF Montréal: 20% off home-game tickets
Are you a soccer fan? As a new Videotron customer, take advantage of a 20% discount* on individual tickets to CF Montréal games played at home, at the Saputo Stadium, for the 2022 regular season. Places are limited.
Stay connected to your favourite players and come cheer on the CF Montréal!
To take advantage of this privilege, become a Videotron customer!
Vote for the Videotron Man of the Match
Whenever CF Montréal is playing, share your favourite by voting for the Videotron Man of the Match on the CF Montréal website or app to get entered to win the Man of the match’s signed jersey and a six-month membership to Collectif CFM, presented by Videotron.
We are here to help
Certain conditions apply
1 The Videotron Cup registration fee is $400. A pre-authorization for the registration fee amount, valid for 28 days, will be charged to the credit card provided. Following the random drawing of participating teams on July 23, participation fees will be collected for the teams drawn. For the teams that have not been drawn, the pre-authorization will be lifted and the funds will be released.
2 Five (5) places per gender will be reserved for the U13 teams of the CF Montréal Academy Partner Clubs (FC Laval, AS Brossard, FC Loro, CS St-Lazare Hudson, Lakeshore SC). 19 U13 teams per gender will then be randomly drawn, resulting in a total of 24 U13 teams per gender for the tournament.
* This offer applies to new Videotron Residential customers. Offer valid on *individual tickets to regular season games, from April 13 to October 1, 2022, at Saputo Stadium. No promo code required. Restrictions apply on categories (Navy Blue, Royal Blue, Green, Sky Blue, Grey, Supporter Zone, Family Zone - Adult, Family Zone - Child, only). No restrictions on quantities. Places are limited.