Use your voice remote to search for content on your TV. Then select a viewing option (platform) from the search results, and the language. Need a bit more help? Read this.
Helix has a wide variety of movies in its catalogue, including exclusive new movies every week. Movies must be rented off the Internet, directly from the Helix TV app on your TV screen.
Good to know
You can’t rent movies from the Helix app on your mobile or on the Web. Consequently, rentals will not show up in the app’s content catalogue.
How to rent a movie:
- Use your voice remote to search for content.
- Select “Watch Options” to choose a platform. Movies that can be rented will have a “Rent” option and the cost.
- Use the arrows on your remote to select the viewing language. You’ll see FRA and ENG tags under the title, on the movie’s info page.
Check your order before making a purchase.
How long does a rental last?
Most content available on Helix is accessible for 48 hours.
How much does a rental cost?
The price varies depending on the content, but it always appears in the search results, next to the purchase option.
How do you cancel a rental?
How do you resume watching a movie?
You can resume watching a movie that was interrupted in multi-screen mode, that is on another screen or a mobile device. However, you need to be connected to your home Wi-Fi network. How to resume your movie:
- From the Helix platform, go to Saved → For You → Recent Transactions, and select the rented content you’re looking for.
- From the mobile or Web Helix app, select your content in For You → Rented.
Helix offers an IPTV solution: Internet-based TV entertainment An Internet connection is required for this experience. You also have to be connected to your home network to watch a movie rental.
Want to rent a good movie, but don’t know which one? Use the voice remote to bring up movies in your favourite genre. Choose something from the suggestions made by Helix.
See also: how to find content.