Moving with your Videotron Helix equipment:
- Make sure you bring all the equipment with you: Helix gateway, Helix TV terminal, voice remote, Wi-Fi pods, Home Phone modem, cables and wires.
- For the Internet service: unscrew the coaxial cable from the gateway, then unplug the power cord and any Ethernet cables.
- For the Helix TV service: unplug the HDMI cable and the power pack.
- For the landline service: unscrew the modem’s coaxial cable, then unplug the phone's power cord and wires.
- For Wi-Fi pods: unplug the pods and make sure you don't leave them behind.
- Put your equipment back in its original packaging or other packaging that is safe for transport.