You're moving and you want to bring all your Helix equipment with you? No worries, just follow these instructions for a smooth move.
Moving with your Videotron Helix equipment:
- Make sure you bring all the equipment with you: Helix Gateway, Helix TV terminal, voice remote, Wi-Fi Pods, home phone modem, cables and wires.
- For the Internet service: unscrew the coaxial cable from the Gateway, then unplug the power cord and any Ethernet cables.
- For the Helix TV service: unplug the HDMI cable and the power pack.
- For the landline service: unscrew the modem’s coaxial cable, then unplug the phone's power cord and wires.
- For Wi-Fi Pods: unplug the Pods and make sure you don't leave them behind.
- Put your equipment back in its original packaging or other packaging that is safe for transport.
When you get to your hew home, wait for the Videotron technician to come and install all your equipment properly.