Changing the channels in your package
- Once in My Account, click on “Services and Equipment” and then “Change my channels.”
- Choose the channels you want, making sure to select the right number for your package (shown at the bottom left corner).
Warning: Sports channels are only available with specific packages.
- You can also add channel packs (5, 10 or 15) to your current package to get more channels. The counter at the bottom left corner is updated when you add a channel pack.
- Choose the Premium channels you want, if any, based on your package. If you want more Premium channels than your package allows, you can add them as À la carte channels.
- You can also get À la carte specialty channels and channel packs, like HBO.
- Once you have picked all the channels and Premium channels you are entitled to (check the counters), the button at the bottom right will turn yellow. Click to confirm your choices.
- If the changes you make affect your monthly bill, a summary will be displayed before the changes are made and your payment is confirmed.
Good to know
- Preview your new channel lineup at any time by clicking the arrow in the middle of the static menu.
- Quickly check the channels in your package by clicking “See my channels” at the top left, which opens the static menu.
- Search for channels by name or number using the search field above the channels.
- Find channels faster by clicking the “Filter” tab in the middle of the screen and filtering channels by category or language.
Warning: After changing your channels, you will not be able to change them again for 30 days, except for the first 30 days after activating your Helix services.