Changing the channels in your package
- Once in My Account, click on “Services and Equipment” and then “Choose your channels.”
- Choose the channels you want, making sure to select the right number for your plan (shown at the bottom left corner).
Important : Sports channels are only available with specific packages, including Game Time, Discovery Sports, Total and Big Picture. If you want to add sports channels, but don’t subscribe to one of these packages, you have to first change your package online using My Account. Then you’ll be able to change your channels.
- Choose the Premium channels you want, if any, based on your plan. If you want more Premium channels than your plan allows, you can add them as “À la carte” channels. You can also get “À la carte” specialty channels and channel packs.
- Once you have picked all the channels and Premium channels you are entitled to (check the counters), the button at the bottom right corner will turn yellow. Click to confirm your choices. If the changes you make affect your monthly bill, a summary will be displayed before the changes are made and your payment is confirmed.
Good to know
- Preview your new channel lineup at any time by clicking the arrow in the middle of the static menu.
- Quickly check the channels in your package by clicking “See my channels” at the top left, which opens the static menu.
- Search for channels by name or number using the search field above the channels.
- Find channels faster by clicking the “Filter” tab in the middle of the screen and filtering channels by category or language.
Warning: After changing your channels, you will not be able to change them again for 30 days, except for the first 30 days after activating your Helix services.