According to the CRTC’s regulations, at least 50% of your channels must be Canadian.
How do I change my channels via the Internet?
You can change your TV plan’s channels from the Customer Centre.
Warning: No changes can be made between 11:30 p.m. and 7 a.m.
- Sign in to the Customer Centre.
- Select Change your choice of custom package channels from the Television menu.
- Select the channels you want from the different categories (Popular, Sports, or Premium). Note that you must remove channels from your current plan in order to add new ones.
- Click on Confirm.
- Confirm your request.
How do I change my channels on my TV?
Warning: Only illico TV new generation terminals allow you to change channels on the TV. No changes can be made between 11:30 p.m. and 7 a.m.
- Press the Menu button on your remote.
- Select Change your channels from the LIVE TV drop-down menu.
- Enter your administrator PIN.
- Select the Package channels option and press Ok/Select on your remote.
- Check or uncheck channels to change the selection in your TV plan. The total channel selection will appear at the top of the grid.
- To confirm your choices, select Validate.
- Select View modified channels to view the list of channels you have added or removed.
- Select Confirm. Changes will be effective within a few minutes.
You forgot your administrator PIN? Contact our Technical Support.
How do I add channels by Instant Subscription?
You can add some channels and groups of channels by Instant Subscription. Adding these channels, which are not part of a custom package, may change your monthly cost.
Warning: Only illico TV new generation terminals allow you to add channels by instant subscription.
- In the program guide, find the icon to identify the available Instant Subscription channels and channels’ packages.
- Choose the channels you wish to instantly subscribe to and press Ok/Select.
- The channel or channels’ package information, as well as subscription rates, will appear onscreen. Click Instantly subscribe.
- Enter your administrator PIN.
- You’ll receive a confirmation message and can start enjoying your new channels right away.
- Club illico
- Super Écran
- The Movie Network et HBO Canada
- Super Channel
- beIN Sports
- ART America
- Fairchild TV
- ATN Asian
- Deutsche Welle
- The Greek package (OTN and ERT World)
- The Hispanic package (Azteca 13, Caracol TV, Telelatino, Tele Niños, Spanish TLN, TV Chile, and TVE)
- Discovery World
- Sportsnet World
- The Religious package (EWTN, S+L)
- The flextime American channels
- The flextime Canadian channels
FAQ about changing channels on illico TV
There is no charge for changing the channels that are included in your plan. Only adding à la carte channels, such as a Premium channel, results in additional charges, which are determined by the channel that is added.
You can change your channels more than once a month. However, according to the CRTC, when you add a new channel, you have to keep it for at least 30 days.
If a channel of your selection is no longer offered by Videotron, you can easily replace it with another channel of your choice by following the same steps as for a channel change, on your TV or via the Internet.
When a channel ends its unscrambling period and you did not previously subscribe to it, you lose access.
To continue enjoying the content of the channel in question, add it to your plan by changing your channel selection directly on your TV or online in your Customer Centre.
The new channels will be activated quickly, within minutes of your changes.