Here you can find all of our efforts to protect and support our customers and employees. Please note that this page will be updated regularly as we continue to implement new measures.
All our stores are open
Good news! All our kiosks and stores are now open across Québec and Ontario.
Our teams look forward to serving you again. We continue to take all necessary measures to protect our customers and our employees.
- Greeting of customers with a hydroalcoholic solution, small questionnaire and management of the number of clients in the store;
- Increased hygiene measures for all surfaces, vehicles and products used by employees and customers;
- Restrictions on physical contact: employees maintain as far as possible a minimum distance of 2 metres;
- Floor marking, installation of Plexiglas shields and protection panels between stations.
Mesures on the road
Our technicians can help you with many of these services without entering your home. They will deliver all the equipment you need to perform the installation yourself and then assist you over the phone or the mobile app.
- Technicians are required to ask questions about the risks associated with COVID-19 before entering a customer's location
- Increased hygiene measures for all surfaces, vehicles and products used by employees and customers
- If you are in self-isolation, returning from a trip or experiencing flu-like symptoms, please contact 1-877-512-0911
- Restrictions on physical contact, employees maintain as far as possible a minimum distance of 2 metres
New equipment return instructionsSince June 15, technicians can pick up equipment when they go to a customer’s premises for an assisted installation or a service call. See the FAQ at the bottom of this page for the conditions.
From March 13 to June 30, 2020, data caps were suspended on all Videotron Residential and Business Internet plans.
We will begin applying data limits again starting July 1, 2020. If your Internet usage has changed and you would like to adjust your plan accordingly, please go to the Customer Centre to change your plan or call Customer Service.
From March 18 to June 30, 2020, Videotron suspended charges for the Daily Traveller Pass and cancelled roaming charges for travellers outside Canada to help its customers until they were able to return home.
If you are still outside the country and need to adjust your plan to suit your needs, please contact us.
In order to concentrate our efforts in the busiest times of the day, we have changed our hours.
Here are our hours for the coming weeks:
- Monday to Friday: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.