Here you can find all of our efforts to protect and support our customers and employees. Please note that this page will be updated regularly as we continue to implement new measures.
SEVERAL OF OUR STORES STAY OPEN FOR ESSENTIAL SERVICES
Until February 8th, our stores reduce their services to its essentiels in order to comply with the latest government measures in place.
Services available in-store:
Replacement of defective equipment (mobile phone, remote)
Warranty services continuity for mobile devices through replacement or repair
Purchase of an accessory, like a charger
Purchase or replacement of SMI card
Urgent activation of a phone for front-line staff
Since Videotron is considered an essential service, several of our stores will remain open. Before you go, check stores opening by clicking on the button below.
- Greeting of customers with a hydroalcoholic solution, small questionnaire and management of the number of clients in the store to respect the limit per square meter;
- Increased hygiene measures for all surfaces, vehicles and products used by employees and customers;
- Restrictions on physical contact: employees maintain as far as possible a minimum distance of 2 metres;
- Floor marking, installation of Plexiglas shields and protection panels between stations.
Mesures on the road
Our technicians can help you with many of these services without entering your home. They will deliver all the equipment you need to perform an assisted installation and then assist you over the phone or the mobile app.
- Technicians are required to ask questions about the risks associated with COVID-19 before entering a customer's location
- Increased hygiene measures for all surfaces, vehicles and products used by employees and customers
- If you are in self-isolation, returning from a trip, experiencing flu-like symptoms or house someone in quarantine for COVID-19, please contact 1-877-512-0911
- Restrictions on physical contact, employees maintain as far as possible a minimum distance of 2 metres
New equipment return instructionsTechnicians can pick up equipment when they go to a customer’s premises for an assisted installation or a service call. See the FAQ at the bottom of this page for the conditions.
In order to concentrate our efforts in the busiest times of the day, we have changed our hours.
Here are our hours for the coming weeks:
- Monday to Friday: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.