For a successful move of your Helix equipment
- Make sure you bring all the equipment with you: Helix gateway, Helix TV terminal, voice remote, Wi-Fi pods, Home Phone modem, cables and wires.
- For the Helix Internet service: unscrew the coaxial cable from the gateway, then unplug the power cord and any Ethernet cables.
- For the Helix TV service: unplug the terminal HDMI cable and the power pack.
- For the Home Phone service: unscrew the modem’s coaxial cable, then unplug the phone's power cord and wires.
- For Wi-Fi pods: unplug the pods and make sure you don't leave them behind.
- Put your equipment back in its original packaging or other packaging that is safe for transport.
When you get to your new home, you can install your Helix equipment yourself.
You can also choose to have your Helix equipment installed by a Videotron technician. Find out how to prepare for its visit.
Warning: If you choose to install your Helix equipment yourself and your home has never been connected to the Videotron network or the connection is too old, a connection appointment prior to self-installation is necessary.