How to view your billing history
You can easily access your billing history for the past 36 months in the Customer Centre or User Centre + app, starting when you sign up for online billing.
In the Customer Centre:
- Log in to your Customer Centre.
- In the Your invoice section, click View Your Invoice.
- Go to the Billing History section at the bottom of the page to view your previous bills.
On the User Centre + app:
- Select My Invoice on the home screen.
- Under Billing History, access your previous invoices by clicking on the arrow to select an invoice other than your current invoice.
Good to know
We recommend that you keep your invoices for a minimum of one year in case you need as supporting evidence for a billing error.
However, if you have a subscription contract covering a longer period, keep your invoices for the duration of the contract.
How to calculate your annual fees for your Residential Internet service
Did you telework during the year? Here’s how to calculate your Internet charges for the year or a given period and begin the process to obtain a refund from your employer or a tax credit.
The following information only relates to your Residential Internet service. See how to calculate annual fees for your Helix Internet service.
NOTE : For accounting and tax information, please visit official government websites and seek expert advice*.
- Once you’ve accessed your invoice history in the Customer Centre or on the Customer Centre + app, select the invoices that cover the period when you were teleworking.
- Find the amount you pay for your Internet service under Current services in the Invoice Details section.
- Add up the amounts for all the relevant months to get your total.