How to access this content .
With voice command
Say “Kids Zone” to your Voice remote to bring up all available content.
With the Guide
- Press the Helix button, then use or to scroll to the On Demand menu and press the middle button on the navigation pad.
- Use the arrows to go to the Kids Zone, highlight the Kids Zone icon and press the middle button.
This section is easy to recognize with its blue background. It contains Video On Demand content and live TV shows for children. It's easy to change the settings to only display shows that are appropriate to your children's age group.
You can use the following filters:
- Tweens (10 to 12)
- Big kids (8 and 9)
- Little kids (5 to 7)
- Preschoolers (2 to 4)
Warning: Keep in mind that when you apply an age filter, you will only have access to a small portion of the content.
You can also:
- Set up or cancel show recordings
- Choose to always play the next episode
- Set up filters according to Common Sense Media ratings and reviews
- Limit your kids to Kids Zone programming by turning on the “Use Parental Control” option