Applying a tempered glass screen protector without leaving bubbles
In this video, you’ll learn how to put on a screen protector on any device models compatible with this type of protection in six easy steps.
Make sure to choose a screen protector that fits your screen.
- Make sure your mobile phone has no case or screen protector already on it.
- Clean your phone’s screen with the alcohol wipe and dry it with the dry cloth, both included in the cleaning kit.
- Remove the dust sticker, place the adhesive side on your phone’s screen and gently remove it to trap any remaining dust.
- Once your phone’s screen is clean, hold the screen protector along the edges and carefully remove the adhesive film.
- Align the screen protector to your phone’s screen, apply it gently and press down on the centre of the screen from top to bottom.
- If any bubbles remain, keep pushing them toward the edges. It can take 24 to 48 hours for bubbles to disappear completely.