How can I reset the PIN of my Voicemail from the Customer Center?
If you block the access to your Voicemail, you can reset your PIN from the Customer Centre. To do so, simply follow these steps:
- Access the Customer Centre and click on Reset your Voicemail PIN.
- Click on Reset PIN. A temporary PIN will appear on the screen.
- Call your Voicemail from your mobile phone and enter the temporary PIN.
- Enter 4, then 2, then 1.
- Enter your new PIN, followed by #. Enter your PIN again, followed by #. You have now changed your PIN.
Good to know
You can access your Voicemail without a PIN. You just have to activate the PIN skip option by going to your Voicemail menu. It is still recommended to use a PIN for security and confidentiality purposes.
Reset my PIN from the User Center + app
It is also possible to reset your PIN from the User Center + app. To do so, follow these steps:
- Access the User Centre + app.
- In the Manage my usage section, click on Reset my PIN.
- Call your Voicemail and dial your temporary PIN to access your voicemails.
- Follow the instructions.