Reset your PIN in the Customer Centre
If the access to your Voicemail is blocked, you can reset your PIN in the Customer Centre. To do so, follow these steps:
- Access the Customer Centre.
- Click on Reset your Voicemail PIN.
To reset the voicemail PIN on your mobile, you must first click on See more in the Mobile section.
- Call your Voicemail and enter the temporary PIN.
- Enter 4-2-1.
- Enter your new PIN, followed by #.
- Enter your PIN again, followed by #. You have now changed your PIN.
Good to know
You can access your voicemail without a PIN. You just have to activate the PIN skip option by going to your voicemail menu. It is still recommended to use a PIN for security and confidentiality purposes.
Reset your PIN in the User Centre + app
You can reset your PIN in the User Centre + app. To do so, follow these steps:
- Access the User Centre + app.
- In the Manage my usage section, select the number concerned and click on Reset PIN.
- Call your Voicemail and dial the temporary PIN followed by # to access it.
- Follow the instructions.