The Kids Zone section is easy to recognize with its blue background. It contains video-on-demand content and live TV shows for children. It’s easy to change the settings to only display shows that are appropriate to your children’s age group.
How to access Kids Zone
With voice command
- Use the voice command “Kids Zone” to bring up all available content.
With the remote
- Press the HELIX button, then select On Demand.
- Use the key to go to the Youth section and select it.
- Use the key to scroll all the way down to the Browse category and select the Kids Zone tile.
Good to know
To exit the Kids Zone, you must select Exit in the upper left corner of the screen, then Exit Now to confirm. You will be asked for your Parental Control PIN if you have set it up.
How to filter content
- In the Kids Zone, select the gear icon in the upper left corner of the screen to access settings.
- Select the Restrict Content by Age Range option and choose the filter you want.
Here are the filters available:
- Tweens (10 to 12)
- Big kids (8 and 9)
- Little kids (5 to 7)
- Preschoolers (2 to 4)
Warning: Keep in mind that when you apply an age filter, you will only have access to a small portion of the content.
Other Kids Zone options
From the Kids Corner settings, you can also:
- Allow the scheduling of recordings or not within Kids Zone
- Enable or disable auto-play of the next available episode
- Enable or disable filters based on Common Sense Media ratings and reviews
- Limit your children to Kids Zone programming by enabling Parental Control