How to use the illico Mini-Guide
The Mini-Guide, a simplified version of the main Guide, is displayed on the left side of the screen. It enables you to easily consult the channels’ listings and get more information on individual shows playing now.
The Mini-Guide is a feature specific to the illico New Generation terminal.
- When watching a program, press INFO.
- Use the ARROWS to navigate between channels.
- Press OK/SELECT to tune in to the selected channel.
- When you hover over a program in the Mini-Guide, the description will pop up automatically. If not, press INFO.
- Press EXIT to exit.
Bon à savoir
To change the Mini-Guide’s automatic program information display, press the yellow triangle A, then select Settings > Application Preferences > Program Guide and TV > Automatically show descriptions in Mini-Guide.
How to manage the Favourites with illico TV
To customize your TV experience, you can add channels to your Favourites.
To edit your Favourites from the illico TV Program Guide, see how to manage your favourites.
How to filter channels in the illico Guide
You can filter the channels displayed in the Guide using a wide selection of criteria. You can display:
- All channels
- Channels you subscribe to
- Your favourite channels
- Channels that broadcast programs in the language of your choice
- Channels by program type (sports, news, films, family, etc.)
To filter your channels:
- Press GUIDE.
- Press the yellow triangle A, Filter.
- Select the desired FILTER with the ARROWS and press OK/SELECT.
- After setting a channel filter, the filter name will appear in the upper left corner of the Guide. The filter will remain in place even after you close the Guide.
- To remove the filter, you need to select Show All or go to a channel that is not in the filter you selected.
You can also display channels in alphabetical or numerical order:
- Press GUIDE.
- Press the green diamond D and select Sort using the ARROWS .
- Select By Name or By Number and press OK/SELECT.
In the illico First Generation Guide, press the yellow triangle A to sort the content by title, channel, or genre.