How do I access my voicemail without a Personal Identification Number (PIN)?
You can access your voicemail without having to type in your PIN. To do this, you have to activate the PIN skip feature. Removing this step will allow you to access your voicemail faster.
Caution: If you activate the PIN skip, anyone with access to your device could access your voicemail.
How do I activate or disable the PIN skip?
You can activate and disable the PIN skip feature directly from your voicemail menu on your mobile phone.
To activate or disable the PIN skip feature, you must follow these steps:
- Access your voicemail from your mobile phone.
- Dial 4 to configure email and messaging.
- Dial 2 to select management options.
- Dial 1 to manage the PIN options.
- Dial 1 to change the PIN skip option.
- Dial 1 to skip PIN entry or 2 to keep it.
Good to know
If you use a device other than your mobile phone to access your voicemail, you will need to enter your PIN.