Unable to purchase Data Add-on? Deactivate the data use limits
If you can’t purchase Data Add-on, you might have already reached one of the data use limits set for your account. You can deactivate those limits:
- The limit related to data from Videotron network and the partner network
- The limit for data roaming in the rest of Canada and abroad
- The two limits
To deactivate them, go to your Customer Center:
- In the Mobile section, click on Manage your Mobile data use fee limits.
- In the Manage your Mobile data use fee limits, check Modify next to the data use fee limit of your choice.
- Click on Confirm, then follow the steps.
Once you’ve opted out of a cap, your usage will be unlimited and you will be billed for overage on a per-use basis.
If you need help, please contact our Customer Service.