Get the smart equipment you want and combine all of your connected devices on your network by linking them to the Helix Fi app for centralized and streamlined management of your smart home.
To take full advantage of it, you need to :
- Be subscribed to Helix Internet.
- Download the Helix Fi app.
- Use compatible equipment.
- Download the respective app for each device to activate them according to the manufacturer’s criteria on your network.
- Use the credentials obtained at activation to link your equipment to the Helix Fi app.
What smart equipment is compatible?
For now, you can link smart light bulbs, switches and thermostats to the Helix Fi app to control them from your mobile device.
Compatible equipment includes :
Smart light bulbs :
- Phillips Hue
Smart plugs and switches :
Smart thermostats (low voltage only):
- Honeywell Home TCC
- Honeywell Home
See full list of compatible smart equipment
TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi Plug
TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi Plug with Energy Monitoring
TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi Switch
Good to know
How to control your smart equipment with Helix Fi
You can only control connected smart equipment from the mobile version of the Helix Fi app.
The currently available features are:
- On and off
- Change intensity if there’s a dimmer
- Change the colour
- On and off
- Adjust to the desired temperature
- Change mode
- Connect to the Helix Fi app on your mobile device.
- Tap the Home tab at the bottom of the screen.
- All of your linked compatible equipment will be displayed in their respective sections with adjustable settings.
- In the section of each linked light, turn on and off by selecting On or Off or adjust the intensity of the lights with the dimmer switch.
- In the section of each linked thermostat, turn on and off by selecting On or Off or adjust to the desired temperature.
- Access Advanced Settings by tapping ••• in the upper right corner of the equipment section.
- Change the colour of the lights with this feature or change the mode on your thermostats.