The Helix Fi App is a digital dashboard that helps you manage your home Wi-Fi network and your connected home. It gives you complete control at your fingertips. You can set up your Wi-Fi in minutes, get the password for your wireless network, see who’s online, troubleshoot problems and manage family members’ network use with features like Pause and Parental Control.
Setting up and using Helix Fi
If you have a Helix Internet subscription and a Helix Fi Gateway, the best way to manage your home Wi-Fi network is to download the Helix Fi Mobile App for free. You can also access it online.
Downloading the Helix Fi App
- To install the Helix Fi App, click the link that matches your device’s operating system:
iOS : Click here
Android : Click here
- Use your Helix ID and password to log into the app.
Supported operating systems:
- iOS 11 or later
- Android 6.0 or later
Attention : Beta versions may not be fully supported. Windows and Amazon phones are not supported. Helix Fi can be installed on iPad, but has not been optimized for it.
Helix Fi online
Go to HelixFi.videotron.com and sign in with your My Helix Account user name and password.
Supported Web browsers:
- Google Chrome 60 or later
- Firefox 55 or later
- Safari 10 or later
- Internet Explorer 11 or later
- Microsoft Edge 12 or later
What you can do with the Helix App
After downloading the Helix Fi App, you’ll have access to a range of handy features. You’ll be able to:
- See the devices connected to your home network and rename them so they’re easier to identify.
- Create profiles to assign devices to family members.
- Instantly block the Internet access of any device or profile connected to your home network.
- Get notifications when new devices connect to your network.
- Set parental controls and sleep schedules to make sure your children only access appropriate content at appropriate times
- Display and change your Wi-Fi user name and password.
- See what devices are most active on your home network and when.
- Troubleshoot many Wi-Fi-related problems on your own in minutes.
- Add, edit or delete port forwards.
- Access advanced features to further personalize your wireless network
- Access your home network information on your Helix TV terminal.
- Extend Wi-Fi coverage to remote areas with Wi-Fi Pods.