Managing your wireless network has never been easier or more complete than with the Helix Fi application. Manage your home's Wi-Fi directly: get the network name and password, see all the devices connected and home automation equipment in the house, pause Internet access and more!
Setting up and using Helix Fi
If you have a Helix Internet subscription and a Helix Fi Gateway, the best way to manage your home Wi-Fi network is to download the Helix Fi Mobile App for free. You can also access it online.
Downloading the Helix Fi App
- To install the Helix Fi App, click the link that matches your device’s operating system:
iOS : Click here
Android : Click here
- Use your Helix ID and password to log into the app.
We recommend that you update the operating system of your device as well as the version of the Helix Fi app in order to enjoy your experience and take advantage of the latest developments.
Supported operating systems:
- iOS 13 or later
- Android 7.0 or later
Attention : Beta versions may not be fully supported. Windows and Amazon phones are not supported. Helix Fi can be installed on iPad, but has not been optimized for it.
Didn’t get Helix yet?
The Helix TV app lets you watch TV the way you want, wherever you are.
Discover the Helix TV app
Helix Fi online
Go to HelixFi.videotron.com and sign in with your My Helix Account user name and password.
Make sure you have one of the last two major versions of one of the following Web browsers:
Supported Web browsers:
- Google Chrome 60 or later
- Firefox 55 or later
- Safari 10 or later
- Internet Explorer 11 or later
- Microsoft Edge 12 or later
What you can do with the Helix App
After downloading the Helix Fi App, you’ll have access to a range of handy features. You’ll be able to:
- See the devices connected to your home network and rename them so they’re easier to identify.
- Create profiles to assign devices to family members.
- Link your home automation equipment to your network to centralize your smart home management.
- Be notified in real time as soon as suspicious activity or a threat is detected and quickly correct the situation, even remotely.
- Instantly block the Internet access of any device or profile connected to your home network.
- Get notifications when new devices connect to your network.
- Set parental controls and sleep schedules to make sure your children only access appropriate content at appropriate times
- Display and change your Wi-Fi user name and password.
- See what devices are most active on your home network and when.
- Troubleshoot many Wi-Fi-related problems on your own in minutes.
- Add, edit or delete port forwards.
- Access advanced features to further personalize your wireless network
- Access your home network information on your Helix TV terminal.
- Extend Wi-Fi coverage to remote areas with Wi-Fi Pods.